We are excited to offer ”Host a Homeopath” where our Homeopaths will come to you and present our Homeopathic First Aid Workshop, in the comfort of your own home!
You have the opportunity to receive your attendance for FREE (RRP $120 pp) when you sign-up a minimum of 5 paying attendees!
LEARN PRACTICAL AND NATURAL CARE FOR EVERYDAY AILMENTS AND INJURIES
Homeopathy is effective, safe, non-toxic and very easy to use – come and learn how to practically and naturally care for yourself and your loved ones during times of common ailments and injury.
– How to use homeopathics.
– Simple acutes: fevers, vomiting, diarrhoea, bites/stings, mild allergic reactions, rashes.
– Common ailments: colds, coughs, ear/sinus/chest infections, tummy bugs, flu, childhood illnesses.
– Injuries: aches, sprains, breaks, cuts, falls, contusions.
– Emotional upsets: grief, house moves, social hiccups, transitions, shocks, trauma.
– Supporting more serious conditions: chronic conditions, severe pain management, care alongside allopathic treatments.
– Modern living: radiation, pool water, sun exposure, nutrition & toxicity.
LOCATIONS: South-east QLD, Northern Rivers or via Zoom video call for those further afield.
DURATION: 4 hours.
COST: $120 per attendee (host attends for FREE), includes a free 4-vial homeopathic mini first aid kit (RRP$45) PLUS a take home information & guidance booklet on how to manage a range of common ailments and injuries.
NB: please note this is an informal educational workshop and does not certify you in first aid.