LEARN PRACTICAL AND NATURAL CARE FOR EVERYDAY AILMENTS AND INJURIES
Homeopathy is effective, safe, non-toxic and very easy to use – come and learn how to practically and naturally care for yourself and your loved ones during times of common ailments and injury.
– How to use homeopathics.
– Simple acutes: fevers, vomiting, diarrhoea, bites/stings, mild allergic reactions, rashes.
– Common ailments: colds, coughs, ear/sinus/chest infections, tummy bugs, flu, childhood illnesses.
– Injuries: aches, sprains, breaks, cuts, falls, contusions.
– Emotional upsets: grief, house moves, social hiccups, transitions, shocks, trauma.
– Supporting more serious conditions: chronic conditions, severe pain management, care alongside allopathic treatments.
– Modern living: radiation, pool water, sun exposure, nutrition & toxicity.
LOCATION: Tallebudgera Valley, QLD AND SOON ONLINE!!!!!
DURATION: 4 hours (9am – 1pm).
COST: $140 per person, includes a free 4-vial homeopathic mini first aid kit PLUS a take home information & guidance booklet on how to manage a range of common ailments and injuries.
NB: please note this is an informal educational workshop and does not certify you in first aid.