Delicious Therapeutic Bath Scrub – Product Overview
Looking for a 100% natural body scrub which does more? With mainstream products often full of harmful chemicals, natural body scrubs are a great alternative. Our all-natural Delicious Therapeutic Bath Scrub not only smells divine, it has wonderful therapeutic benefits.
We make our scrub with Organic Coconut Oil and Raw Sugar and infuse it with high-grade Vanilla and calming Lavender essential oils. This is yumminess in a tub! As well, we add Homeopathic Calc-Fluor, Theosinaminum and Selenium to promote skin repair and aid circulation.
Our sugar skin scrub is a gentle yet natural abrasive which may brighten your skin, remove dry flakes and help clarify pores. Sugar is very gentle on the skin, and organic coconut oil incredibly softening and healing to promote rehydration and skin renewal.
Apart from smelling incredibly “delicious,” Vanilla and Lavender also have anti-inflammatory and healing properties to soothe and calm skin. Adding homeopathic remedies allows that extra therapeutic touch, working to promote healing from within and vitality of life force. Delicious Therapeutic Bath Scrub is part of our Lifestyle Range and is lovingly handmade in small batches, so you can enjoy something special.
- Beautifully presented in a 400g tub of holistic therapeutic support.
- Approximately 10 full body scrubs contained in every 400ml tub
- Infused with highest quality essential oils and therapeutic components chosen for their skin benefits
- All natural body scrub free from preservatives and additives
- 100% natural organic raw cane sugar
- Organic raw cold-pressed coconut oil
- Infused with therapeutic essential oils and homeopathic remedies to support skin circulation and improved skin tone
- Beautifully renewing for legs, hands and feet
- Ideal for dry cracked skin
Directions and Recommendations
- Mix with a spoon after opening and scoop about a tablespoon into the hand
- Apply in a circular motion over the skin before rinsing with water
- Use 1-4 times a week for best results
- Experience a gently tingling sensation after use, which indicates increased blood flow to the skin
- Pat skin dry gently after use to benefit from moisturising properties
- Not recommended for use with skin conditions such as eczema, dermatitis or other inflamed skin conditions.
- Our sugar skin scrub is made with coconut oil, and stability will vary depending on storage temperature. Coconut oil will naturally liquify and float in hot weather, resetting when cooled. Simply work through with spoon or keep in cool place out of direct sunlight to avoid melting.
- Ensure lid is secured tightly when travelling to avoid leakage
- Shelf life of up to 6 months
Want the full spa experience?